How To Make Pumpkin Pie Spice?
If you can smell a pumpkin pie in your way, it means that spice is great. To make your own homemade pumpkin spice is easy and quick, just buy a good brand, follow the recipe, and keep it on an airtight jar or bottle.
To use pumpkin pie spice, just take 1 teaspoon, and add to ingredients. This recipe makes about 1/2 cup. You can add pumpkin pie spice for example, to Pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, pumpkin cake, gingerbread, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie spice latte, and other savory recipes, like Indian or Middle Eastern food.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Sift spices, mix, toast slightly, over low heat, for 2-4 seconds, until you smell the aroma, keep a close eye on them.
- Store pumpkin pie spice, in an airtight bottle or jar, in a cool and dry place, to keep fresh, with a strong aroma
La Dorure’s Tips:
- Try to buy Ceylon cinnamon, it is the best, it has a sweeter and more pungent flavor.
Discover our shop La Dorure’s Amazon Storefront for more amazing Home, Kitchen, and Baking gadgets, which we have selected carefully, for our readers and followers.