This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for details.
How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice?
If you can smell a pumpkin pie in your way, it means that spice is great. To make your own homemade pumpkin spice is easy and quick, just buy a good brand, follow the recipe, and keep it in an airtight jar or bottle.
To use pumpkin pie spice, just take 1 teaspoon, and add it to the ingredients. This recipe makes about 1/2 cup. You can add pumpkin pie spice for example, to a Pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, pumpkin cake, gingerbread, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie spice latte, pumpkin macarons, and other savory recipes, like Indian or Middle Eastern food.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Sift spices, mix, and toast slightly, over low heat, for 2-4 seconds, until you smell the aroma, keep a close eye on them.
- Store pumpkin pie spice, in an airtight bottle or jar, in a cool and dry place, to keep fresh, with a strong aroma
- Try to buy Ceylon cinnamon, it is the best, it has a sweeter and more pungent flavor.
Discover our Amazon Store for amazing Home, Kitchen, and Baking gadgets, which we have selected carefully, for our readers and followers.