Ganache! a French term meaning: A person without talent or personality.
Typically, a heavy Ganache is made with two parts chocolate to one part cream and used for filling cakes, while one to one is commonly used as a glaze mirror frosting.
Macarons Dark Chocolate Ganache
Use this chocolate Ganache for Macarons, immediately, before to get thick, or, allow the Ganache to cool in the fridge, so, it will be thick, to a spreadable consistency.
YIELD: about 1 1/2 cup
Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 ounces Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate finely chopped
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
How To Make Macarons Chocolate Ganache?
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water (Bain-Marie), then pour in the warm cream, stirring together. Note: The cream should not be too hot or the chocolate become grainy in texture.
- After blending, add the butter, then whisk the mixture until smooth, you’ll get a shiny and glossy Ganache.
- Pipe Ganache cream in the center of Macarons shells, and stick together.
La Dorure’s Tips
- Do not over mix.
Discover our shop La Dorure’s Amazon Storefront for more amazing Home, Kitchen, and Baking gadgets, which we have selected carefully, for our readers and followers.