Easy Coffee Cupcakes With Mascarpone Frosting
For a coffeeholic person, coffee cupcakes are the best choice with an espresso coffee, during an evening or morning. The mascarpone cheese frosting accentuated the flavor with a slight sweetness and creaminess for the palate, which makes your coffee more delicious.
- 113 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 150 g granulated white sugar
- 120 ml Mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 210 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp espresso powder coffee
- 120 ml espresso strong coffee, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients as shown on Video, step-by-step, Do Not over mix.
- Fill about 2/3 – 3/4 full and bake 20 minutes. Let cool at room temperature before frosting.
How to Make Coffee Mascarpone Frosting?
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 150 g powdered sugar
- Mix the ingredients, pie a rosette, sprinkle Espresso powder, and decorate with small silver dragées.
La Dorure’s Tips
- Do not over mix cake batter.
- For more luxury coffee cupcakes, insert chocolate chips (2 to 3 chips) in each cupcake before cooking.
- Instead of Mascarpone cheese frosting, use cream Chantilly frosting.
- All ingredients at room temperature.