This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I, La Dorure, earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure policy.
For a coffeeholic person, coffee cupcakes are the best choice with espresso coffee, during an evening or morning. The mascarpone cheese frosting accentuated the flavor with a slight sweetness and creaminess for the palate, which makes your coffee more delicious.
How To Make Coffee Cupcakes?
- 113 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 150 g granulated white sugar
- 120 ml Mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 210 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp espresso powder coffee
- 120 ml espresso strong coffee, at room temperature
- To make coffee cupcakes, start with “la mise en place” and preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients as shown on Youtube Video, step-by-step, Do Not over mix.
- Fill about 2/3 – 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool at room temperature before frosting.
How to Make Coffee Mascarpone Frosting?
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 150 g powdered sugar
- Mix the ingredients, pie a rosette, sprinkle Espresso powder, and decorate with small silver dragées.
La Dorure’s Tips:
- Do not over-mix cake batter.
- For more fancy coffee cupcakes, insert chocolate chips (2 to 3 chips) in each cupcake before cooking.
- Instead of Mascarpone cheese frosting, use Chantilly cream frosting.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
Discover our shop La Dorure’s Amazon Storefront for more amazing Home, Kitchen, and Baking gadgets, which we have selected carefully, for our readers and followers