This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I, La Dorure, earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chocolate Chips Cookies were and still Americain’s favorite cookies with one cup of milk since the American Chef Ruth Graves Wakefield made them for the first time in 1938 when she owned Toll House Inn, Whitman, Massachusetts. Now, there are more than forty recipes out there.
How To Make Chocolate Chips Cookies?
Yield: 48 Cookies
- 170 g (6 oz) brown sugar
- 227 g (8 oz) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 227 g (8 oz) walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- 454 g (16 oz) bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Sift flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the caster sugar, brown sugar, and soft butter; beat at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Gradually blend flour mixture into creamed mixture. Fold in nuts and semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet (to get the same size, use an ice-cream scoop)
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Discover our shop La Dorure’s Amazon Storefront for more amazing Home, Kitchen, and Baking gadgets, which we have selected carefully, for our readers and followers